UI / UX Designer
UI / UX Designer
Housing and relocation.
This is a full-time position in Lisbon – Portugal. The ideal candidate should have the ability to understand and transform complex gameplay requirements into elegant, intuitive, and accessible designs to create terrific user experiences.
- Have a portfolio with UI/UX work for console, mobile, or PC games;
- Excellent understanding of UI/UX principles;
- Demonstrate comprehension of usability design principles, user flows, and aesthetic sense;
- Illustrative skills with the ability to work in a variety of art styles and achieve desired aesthetics;
- Ability to build relationships and establish trust effectively and quickly.
- Degree in IT, Graphic Design or similar;
- Experience as an Interface Designer;
- Experience with industry-standard programs (e.g., Photoshop, Figma, Sketch, InVision, Protopie);
- Knowledge in graphic design fundamentals (color theory, grid systems, composition, movement, and interactivity);
- PASSION IN CREATING GAMES and game services.
- Interest in Weird Fiction, Cosmic Horror, and Sacred Geometry;
- Familiarity with UI editors (Unity, Unreal or other);
- PASSION for UI, UX, art, game design, and games.
- Responsible for creating highly polished visual designs, graphic assets, iteration designs, and animations from concept to execution;
- Creation of functional architecture and visual identity of the game’s interface, based on information about the game’s functionality;
- Creation of wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and animated UI designs;
- Creation of design documentation to provide visual consistency across the entire game (UI Style Guide);
- Review and edit existing and future design documents.
The selection process must go through a practical test and interview.
- Housing allowance (for newcomers);
- Flexible hours (entry and departure) suited to your needs;
- Office with easy access;
- Freedom to propose new activities, processes, and methodologies;
- Relaxed atmosphere (and dress code).
Dark Cloud Games, located in Lisbon, is a game developer. We are a versatile and very dynamic team. The working environment is pleasant and relaxed. If you fit this profile, then send us your CV.
Send resume to: GAMESDARKCLOUD@GMAIL.COM